- Waxing for men and women
We never double dip!
Bronze Me Brazilian strives to bring the very best in body waxing services for men and women. We use the finest soft and hard wax for you and your skin. Our wax is ideal for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. The beauty of our wax is that it simultaneously removes your hair and exfoliates your skin by removing dead skin cells, leaving your skin smooth and rejuvenated.
Enjoy lighter hair growth and take time off from daily shaving! Have baby soft skin again!
Underarms – $20
Half Arms (upper or lower) – $35
Full Arms – $45
Half Legs (upper or lower) – $50
Full Legs – $75
Full Back – $50
Bikini – $50
Brazilian (Including Belly Trail)-$65 CA$H $55
Underarms – $25
Ears – $20
Nose – $20
Shoulders – $35
Abdomen Only – $40
Chest Only – $45
Abdomen & Chest (Torso Frontal) – $65
Buttocks only (Including between cheeks) – $70
Full Arms – $70
Half Arms (Upper or lower) – $45
Full Legs – $95
Half Back (upper or lower) – $40
Full Back (Including shoulder and neck) – $70
Manzilian ( Including Pubic Hair, Sacks, Crack & Buttocks) – $100
Manzilian Front Only (Not including buttocks or crack) – $70
COMBINATION – $10 off paid in CA$H
Manzilian & Full Back – $ 140
Manzilian & Torso Frontal – $ 135
Manzilian & Full Legs – $170
Full Back & Buttocks – $120
Full Back & Torso Frontal – $110
Torso Frontal & Buttocks – $115
Full Body Wax (Including Legs, Full Arms & Underarms) – $325
Full Body Wax (Including Legs & Underarms but no Full Arms) – $285
Full Body Wax (Without Legs, Full Arms & Underarms) – $205
Full Body Wax ( Without Legs but including Full Arms & underarms) – $265
Here’s a couple of tips to lessen the pain (and increase the longevity of the hair free feeling):
- Work out and shower before you come in to get your wax. Waxing can make the skin sensitive, so waiting a day or so after waxing to work out again can help keep the skin vibrant and lovely.
- Don’t shave for at least two weeks prior to your appointment. The long hair is much easier for the wax to adhere, thus making the experience more painless.
- If you’re really worried about the pain, and haven’t had waxing before, a pain reliever can be taken 30 minutes before to your appointment to help reduce the surface discomfort.
- Schedule your next appointment as you check out for 4 weeks out from your wax. We need to hair to be ¼ inch long enough to remove efficiently and staying on a regular schedule helps.
- Skip the bed and airbrush tanning within 24 hours prior and after waxing session. The tanning tends to make your skin more sensitive before the wax and can cause irritation afterward.
- Please refrain from using any lotion or cream. They change the consistency of our wax on your skin and make it a bit harder for us to remove all the hairs.
Just as important as the waxing itself is making sure you take care of your wax afterward:
- It’s normal immediately after your wax for a little bit of redness and a prickly heat type rash to appear. This should disappear after a few hours and is normally due to a histamine reaction.
- No sunbathing for at least 24 hours (have your waxing done at least the day BEFORE you go on holiday).
- No swimming in a chlorinated pool for 24 hours.
- Same for hot tub, sauna, steam and beach.
- Avoid applying any topical lotions for at least 24 hours (fragrances and other lubricants can cause a burning sensation).
- Also avoid touching the waxed area to ensure it remains bacteria free.
- Use a tea tree oil based product to apply to the area for it’s anti-bacterial qualities.
- Daily exfoliation is recommended to prevent ingrown hair.
Brazilian Wax History
Waxing the genital area completely is relatively new to western cultures, developing mostly in the 20th century. In the United States, for example, the habit of waxing or even shaving the pubic area did not become a commonplace until the late 1990s. However, as of 2006, this habit has become popular and really taken off in the recent generation of American and English women, along with the more recent and expensive laser hair removal technique.
The Brazilian Waxing originated in Brazil for women wanting to wear the then-new thong bikinis, which was not widely popular inside the United States or Europe at the time.
Brazilian waxing is also known as a full Brazilian wax, full bikini wax, Hollywood wax or the Sphinx (named after the naked breed of cat). The Brazilian wax was first named in modern times by the J. Sisters salon in Manhattan, founded in 1987 by seven sisters from Brazil named Padilha. Full body waxing, including genital waxing, has been popular in the gay community for some time, and is now becoming popular with HETERESEXUAL MALES.